Club's contracting with Specialty Show Services can expect the following:
- a timetable of activities and due dates according to the AKC Rules and Regulations
- all paperwork and publications including the premium list, judging program, entry confirmations, catalog, armbands and judges books
- copies of the premium list to the show chairman for proof before distribution
- receipt of entries (and catalog pre-orders, if requested)
- tracking entry fees paid and money due/refunded and coordination with the club treasurer on financial details
- help with the judging schedule after entries close
- calculation of sweepstakes payouts, if requested
- attendance at each day's events to deal with day-of issues, collect money due the club and manage all event records
- a marked catalog from each day, along with copies of the judges sheets
- delivery of event results to AKC in a timely fashion
- an "internet" presence on my website, which will make all event materials available to a wider audience. (The club's page will include PDF copies of the premium, entry form, judging program and any other club-generated event materials.)
Interested clubs should contact Specialty Show Services for more information or to book an event.
Copyright © 2016 Specialty Show Services - All Rights Reserved.